|Swap Coordinator:||DakotaSkye93 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Mail Art Postcards Stickers|
|Number of people in swap:||7|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 15, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 22, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
In this swap we are going to send stickers and decorate postcards with stickers by letting them travel around the world.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ROUND:
1) Pick a postcard that you like, but please no extra-large postcards (these require extra postage in some countries).
2) Put your name and address (including the country) on the right side of the postcard. Put the title of the swap and your username at the left top, right or left bottom of the postcard.
3) Put your card in an envelope and include one of the following: 1 sticker sheet, 5 medium or large stickers, or 10 small stickers for your partner to keep. Please also include a note with your username and the swap name to be sure no one gets confused.
4) Send the envelope to your partner.
IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND(S): (this round is not possible yet since this is the first round!! But I placed it here so you know what you will have to do in the next rounds)
Hang on to the postcard(s) that you receive in each round. We will have another round each month.
1) Stick a sticker on the left side of the postcard(s) you have received. Please no extra-large stickers! That will take up too much space. It is recommended to check the profile of the owner of the postcard to see what type of stickers they might like or match the sticker to the postcard image. Please use a good quality sticker the other person will enjoy. Write your Alpha-2 country/state code next to the sticker so we can see where the postcard has been. So CA for California, RU for Russia and so on.
2a) If the postcard is filled up with stickers, please put the right postage and send it off to the owner of the postcard. If you do not have any postcards left, repeat the steps from the first round and start a new postcard and send it off to your partner (don't forget to include the stickers).
2b) If the postcard(s) aren't filled up yet, put the postcard(s) in an envelope and include a sticker sheet, 5 medium or large stickers, or 10 small stickers for your partner to keep. Also, don't forget to include your username and the swap name on a note inside the envelope. Send the envelope to your partner. DO NOT add a new card if you are sending a card that is already in rotation. Only send a new card if you do not have a card to send on in this round.
Please check to make sure you are not sending your partners card back to them as part of the current round. If this is the case, make a new card and save the other card for the next round.
This swap is only for established members only, minimum required rating of 4.98.
You can send up to three cards per round. If you have too many cards that are not full yet, or you are no longer going to participate, please contact me so I can put the extra cards back into rotation.
The extra stickers you receive from your partner each round are for you to keep.
Any questions, just ask!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.